NT510 Elite is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
Foxwell NT510 Elite All-System OBD2 Bi-Directional Scanner with SRS EPB SAS TPS Active Test Oil Reset Battery Registration
What Is Foxwell NT510 Elite?
NT510 Elite is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more
MUST READING before USING:
- Same Features and Features As Foxwell NT530. There are no differences on the features and coverage. The only difference is the NT530's shell quality and the hardware would be better.
- Specific for One Vehicle Makes. Able to add extra software by purchasig license.
- All System Diagnostics. ABS, SRS, EPS, wheels and every other on-board system
- More than 25+ Service Reset Functions
- Bi-directional Tests. Active Tests, Special Functoins.
- Lifetime Free Update on Windows OS. (MAC Not Supported)
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Lifetime Free Technical Support
Get supports from engineers from Foxwell directly. Please contact us freely if you have any problem about the products (We only responsible for products from our website and won't offer supports to other website products)
1. The NT510 Elite comes with one software (not just one VIN)
, but you need to download it by yourself on the official website.
2. Foxwell NT510 Elite Software Setup Tool Download Link: FoxAssistSetup_V1.09.002.exe
& FoxAssist User Manual_Update.pdf
& Foxwell NT510 Scanner Manual_English_V1.02
3. The installer Foxassist only supports Windows OS, can not work on MAC OS currently, please kindly noted.
4. Available brands: (You can choose one kind of below car makers for free, if you need other software in the mean time, you need to pay 60USD - 80USD for them)
You can buy extra software here: NT510 Elite Software Authorization
If you need the BMW software preloaded, please choose this: NT510 Elite BMW Preloaded
For the second software, please downloaded the first free software, and then email us the S/N and which vehicle you want to add as the second software so that we can activate it for you online.
We can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
5. Lifetime Free Update.
English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Please email us your S/N and we will activate the language for you.
What Can Foxwell NT510 Elite Do?
---Comes one software (not one VIN), you need to download it by yourself on the official website.
Able to add extra software any time in the future.
If you need the BMW software preinstalled, please check this link: NT510 Elite for BMW
---Full System Diagnostics.
The NT510 Elite lets you scan all the available systems for problems. From the engine and transmission to the ABS, SRS, EPS, wheels and every other on-board system.
---Read Codes, live data and freeze frame data.
During the scan, the Foxwell NT510 Elite will display and clear generic codes in all the available systems. Just as important, it allows you to view freeze frame data so that you know when a code was registered. And you can also pull live sensor data to check the health and performance of various components.
---Many reset functions.
First of all, you can use the NT510 Elite to reset (turn off) the Check Engine Light. The same goes for all other warning lights. In addition to that, it supports oil reset, EPB reset, SAS reset, battery reset, DPF reset, TPS reset, ABS bleeding etc.
You can initiate bidirectional control tests with the Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW. It will command the component to perform as if the command was from the PCM. For example, you can fold mirrors, roll windows, open/close doors, activate/deactivate brakes using this scanner.
---Active tests and adaptations.
While you won’t actually be able to do coding and programming, you can perform active tests and relearn new components. That means you can use the tool to replace components like battery and sensors and to relearn steering angle position, throttle position etc.
---Reset most batteries
The NT510 Elite supports battery registration, but cannot change battery load setting or convert from AMG to Lead Acid at this time or vice versa. Possible in the future with software updates.
What Are Benefits of Foxwell NT510 Elite?
1. Lifetime Free Update Online.
English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
3. Cost Effective to Buy NT510 Elite
Works on the latest 2019/2020 models
Share the same software same functions as NT530. Only difference is the out look and hardware.
4. Advanced Features
Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS activation, battery registration, abs bleeding, reset oil light service/engage points for transfer case, idle speed adjustment, traction/throttle body adjustment, troubleshoot A/C, reset CBS condition-based service, turn up brightness on ur lights, activate alarm, dvd are just a few of special functions this bmw diagnostic scanner provides. One nt510elite code reader is enough for professional car diagnosis.
5. Supports Service Reset Functions
- Oil Service Light Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated.
- Airbag (SRS) / Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system, airbags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrate sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you to perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
6. Supports Active Tests
Active Tests, also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and component. The tests let you to use the scanner temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component, and when you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation. Some tests display a command to the operator. For example, if “Press Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number and type of tests are dictated by the control module. On some systems, the actuator tests cannot be restarted until the ignition key is switched off for some time. Alternatively, briefly start and run the engine, shut down, turn the ignition to the run position, then re-initiate the actuator tests.
7. You Shouldn't Have Paid so Much.
Foxwell nt510 reset tool provides advanced functions, which usually only be available from BMW dealer level scanners or much more expensive professional tools. In addition, this tool can be used as an ordinary obdii scanner for all brands cars on engine system, to help you turn off the engine light and pass the smog check. Why pay a technician 200 dollars to connect a scanner to the OBD2 port when you can do the same troubleshooting by yourself?
Merge Live Sensors Data in Graph.
Foxwell nt510 for bmw shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph, which allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters, and gives you the "real picture"of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view two parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, and it will be easily seen how they affect each other, provides you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live sensors data.
Excellent Appearance and Sheath.
This obd codes reader for BMW is good value for money: 2.8'' TFT color screen and menu-driven operations make it easy to use; Multilingual menu options and code definitionsare available; Comfortable buttons gives you a different experience when testing your car; Backlight technology makes it clear to read even in daylight; The durable cover prevents this tool from almost all damage while using,and you can keep it for a long time.
NT510 Elite Specifications:
NT510 Elite Packing list:
1*NT510 Elite Multi-System Scan Tool
1*Nylon Carry Pouch
NT510 scanner CAN be used for a 1997/98 Vw passat estate tdi to to find faults on the air bag system, central locking and reset air bag and service interval lights.
The reg is R679 FKN
2011 GM Sierra 2500 HD
It will read the TMPS sensors and show if they are active but they do not relearn the location of the sensor to the vehicle.
Also as far as a key FOB all it does is check the signal strength of the key FOB, does nothing for the RE-programming aspect.
CAN be used for bleeding the brakes & for actuation of the ABS pump, and also used to code a new battery.
CAN read live transmission fluid temperature for Audi, VW
CAN do DPF regeneration on Honda 2011 dtec
CAN do F-250 xlt superduty
CAN do OBD2, CAN, TPMS, and SRS of 5.4L v8
CANNOT handle all programming on Audi A3 8p 2009, like add footwell lights as well as electrical diagnostics etc; but can do this on other models for Audi 2009 comes without this system
So far all BMW’s supported auto vin & autoscan, was able to get a quick easy accurate report of issues.
2006 BMW X3
Was able to find 2 misfires because of bad plugs.
2009 BMW z4:
Was able to diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting
Not to many test subjects yet, auto vin did not work, had to manually pick the truck
2002 F250 XLT:
After manually picking the truck the autoscan worked. This truck doesn’t have to many systems but I was able to see all appropriate data, clear warnings etc.
Chevy / GM:
Having a little bit of an issue here.
Testing on a 2012 Avalanche LTZ
Autovin did not work, I had to pick the truck manually.
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery :
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
- DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- Yanwen Express: 7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)
- EMS Shipping: When the address is remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.
- Fedex Shipping: Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.
- Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service: Usually orders below US$150will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat air mail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) For EU Countries and United States Customer, Ship From US, UK, Czech Warehouse:
USA/UK Ship Items
- US/UK Ship: Item title marked "US Ship" or "Ship from US/UK" usually in stock in the US warehouse and we will send from US by default. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen for you.
- We newly added Czech warehouse, ship to EU countries with fast delivery & no tax in 3-5 working days. It is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
1. Foxwell NT510 scanner Feedback on BMW Models
2000 E39 M5:
communicates via the obd2 plug in the cabin, read TPMS codes ---ok
2003 e46 325xi:
read codes from TCU ---ok
read and reset airbag service light ---ok
have an intermittent airbag service light on 2004 X3 that BMW service cannot track down as it clears from memory before I can get it in for service
2006 BMW X3:
find 2 misfires because of bad plugs ---ok
2008 BMW E93:
register a new battery ---ok
2008 BMW 335i (e93):
register battery ---OK
2009 BMW E82 135:
scan for ghost codes, and any other stored codes ---ok
2009 535i N54 engine:
allow to alignment and calibrate fuel injectors ---ok
2009 BMW z4:
diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting ---ok
2009 bmw 335i (American):
do battery registration ---ok
code new injectors ---ok
2010 BMW e88:
reprogram of injector values and Engine idol speeds and it can be used on it ---ok
2011 E90 328i LCI model:
re-program the Speed Governor ---ok
clear the error code for halos with proper resistance; reset "Right/Left Cornering light" warnings caused by after-market halo installation ---ok
perform a throttle actuator adaptation ---ok
2012 BMW F10:
reset SAS and the Airbag/seatbelt light also can modulate the e-parking brake on F10 to enable a rear brake job with rotor replacement ---ok
BMW F82 M4：
provides sensor data from the oil level system ---ok
2. Here's what I did related to radio coding with vag scanner NT510:
There is a Digital Radio section:
But I did not see any coding options available, just go to read codes
There is, though, another Radio section:
In here there are options for Coding and Adaptation:
There does not seem to be any documented codes, but if you are aware of what you need to do, it is available:
FYI... When you access the Radio systems, the radio screen looks like this:
Also, it's a good idea to mute the radio when you do this or it may scare the tar out of you when it resets.
3. Foxwell NT510 Jaguar and Land rover software report
I have used the Foxwell and it works great , it does ABS bleeds and Power Bleeds! amazing to be able to bleed the lines without a helper! Best 180dollars I have spent in a long time.
I purchased the Foxwell NT510 and it is a great tool. When you buy the scanner it comes with a vehicle specific scanner module that you download, additional cars cost about $70. My scanner download handles all of the Jaguar and Landrover models. It can read generic codes from a vehicle and it can clear generic codes from a vehicle. It does allows me to activate the Wabco modulator to bleed the ABS and do a power bleed. It has a live data menu that allows you to select and plot data on the screen as you drive. I used it for instance to monitor my SVS fault to indicate whether or not the SVS switches are being detected when I depress the brake. Great unit.