Foxwell NT500 Professional VAG Scanner
Stop producing, NT520 VAG Replaced.
Get VAG Scanner NT500 for 7 Reasons:
- NT500 is professional VAG scanner, support VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda sold worldwide from 1996
- NT500 Support UDS protocol
- NT500 Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD cars, SUVs, minivans,light-duty trucks
1. The easy yet elegent design of this scanner was developed by technicians for technicians. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 3.2" color display together make the scanner extremely easy to use.
2. NT500 having access to a vast range of controllers
(ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.). NT500 automatically scan all diagnosable electronic control units on a vehicle, instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with a single click.
3. NT500 shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspecious or symptom-specific data parameters.
It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate. So you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
4. NT500 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules.
Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy, but without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a system or component. With NT510, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relay and actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to flash a control unit with ne program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, NT500 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
5. In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, adaptation and service resets
6. 18Months free update online.
Update cost is 60USD/year after 18Months. You will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for first 18months after your registration. Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and click update. The application does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
7. NT500 is contructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop environment. The secure fit, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your scan tool will be around for a long time.
Foxwell NT500 Features and Benefits:
- Works on almost all systems, including engine, airbag, ABS, A/T, instrument cluster and so much more
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Performs active tests on vehicle systems and components
- Performs special functions such as coding, security access, advanced datastream and so much more
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- Resets oil service light
- Sets inspection 1, 2 service interval
- Sets (non) long life oil service
- Sets inspection mileage
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
- Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement
- Advances calipers after servicing to the original position without affecting the current calibration
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
- Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality
- Resets the brake pad thickness after AUDI A8 service
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
Foxwell NT500 Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 240*320 TFT color display
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Foxwell NT500 Packing list:
1 pc x NT500 VAG Scan Tool
1 pc x User’s Guide
1 pc x Memory Card
1 pc x USB Cable
1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
1 pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739Shipping Options and Delivery Time:
US, UK, Warehouse Shipping:
2-4 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Warehouse , which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. Orders from US or UK will be delivered by Fedex or USPS or Royalmail from US, UK warehouse.US/UK Delivery ItemsDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express or DHL, please note us. thank you :)
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.Black Friday SALE Already Started ! Click And See