CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader NT200
Get NT200 for Five Reasons
- NT200 is specially designed for DIYers to get easy and quick access to engine problems on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
1. NT200 is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
2. NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
3. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports English, French, German, Spanish and more.
4. With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
NT200 Features and Functions:
*Compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
*Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
*Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
*Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
*Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
*Displays complete live data stream
*Features on-screen code definitions
*Retrieves freeze frame data
*Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
*FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable
*Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German and more
*Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
*Extremely easy to use two-button operation
*Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
*Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
*One (1) year warranty
*Ruggedly built and compact design
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 120mm (4.720")*75mm (2.95")*20mm (0.78")
1pc x NT200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT200 User’s Guide
1pc x USB cable
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.Foxwell GT80 Next Generation Half Price Now!!Scan FoxwellTool QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone:
One of the reasons I bough this device was the option to update via USB. However, the updates in the device's webpage are rather older than the software which comes in the scanner. The scanner came with V1.6. I did downloaded the latest update in the device's webpage and performed the update. Now my device is showing V1.5.
Other than that, I had have no problems with this scanner. It is very easy to use. It is all that you need in order to ensure you will go thru the emissions test with no problems. It not only read and reset the faulty codes, but also shows you the readiness of the systems for the emissions test. It also shows live data from different sensors. It is amazing all the information you can read with this affordable device.