- Foxwell NT200 is specially designed for DIYers to get easy and quick access to engine problems on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
- Foxwell NT200 has been discontinued.
Foxwell CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader NT200 has been discontinued. We recommend Foxwell NT301.
Get NT200 for Five Reasons
1. NT200 is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
2. NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
3. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports English, French, German, Spanish and more.
4. With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
NT200 Features and Functions:
*Compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
*Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
*Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
*Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
*Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
*Displays complete live data stream
*Features on-screen code definitions
*Retrieves freeze frame data
*Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
*FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable
*Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German and more
*Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
*Extremely easy to use two-button operation
*Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
*Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
*One (1) year warranty
*Ruggedly built and compact design
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 120mm (4.720")*75mm (2.95")*20mm (0.78")
1pc x NT200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT200 User’s Guide
1pc x USB cable
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery :
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)EMS Shipping:
When the address is remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.Fedex Shipping:
Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Usually orders below US$150 will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat air mail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) Ship From US, UK, EU. Item title marked "US Ship" or "US/ UK/ EU Ship" usually in stock. For EU and UK, US countries, we will send packages from overseas warehouse, 3-5 working days delivery with no tax.US Ship
: For US delivery, we will use DHL or USPS ship from US warehouse. It usually takes about 3-5 working days to arrive.EU Ship:
For EU Countries,
we will send it from Czech warehouse by DHL or Hermes. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen for you by default.UK Ship:
For UK delivery, we will use Royalmail 24 hours or 48 hours, it will take about 2-4 working days to arrive.