NT530 VAG is designed for VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda cars (VAG cars) from around 1996 onwards (models with a 16-pin OBD-II type diagnostic socket), it is full system scanner allows the user to read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of all electronically controlled systems, and to reset oil and service lights, plus many more advanced features such as bi-directional component actuations and module coding - usually only seen in high-end professional tools such as the GT60 plus.
Foxwell NT530 VAG Full System Automotive Obd2 Code Reader Bidirectional Diagnostic Tool
Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner is a unique tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for different car brands and supports the most commonly required service and coding features. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff and enthusiasts can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy.
What Can Foxwell NT530 VAG Do for Your Car?
- Functions: Cover all system diagnostics, all special functions.
- Coverage: Compatible with global OBDI/OBDII/EOBD. All System Diagnosis from around 1996 onwards.
- Software: Comes with one software for free. Also can add extra software here : NT530 Software Authorization
- Download: Lifetime Free Update. All software can be downloaded from Foxassist APP, FoxAssistSetup_V1.10.002.exe Update Guide: Foxwell NT530 Software Installation Guide
- Update Require OS: Windows OS, can not work on MAC OS currently, please kindly noted.
- User Manual: Foxwell NT530 Manual_English_V1.02
- Lifetime Free Technical Support Get supports from engineers from Foxwell directly. Please contact us freely if you have any problem about the products
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Ship from US warehouse 2-4 working days delivery! (For Orders from US)
Foxwell NT530 VAG Software Coverage
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Resets oil service indicator
- Performs Electronic Parking Brake service functions
- Performs bi-directional component actuations - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Offers some module coding support
- Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD compliant cars (all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant cars
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- 2.8 inch backlit colour LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car's diagnostic port
- FREE Lifetime Software Updates after registration
This scan tool covers over 25 years of models, so some years and or models, on some functions may not function but will be reviewed in future updates.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
You can send us the vehicle model and year and the function you wish to do and we will check it for you, or you can check the functions list on this page yourself: https://www.foxwelltool.com/ext/support-fun-list.html
What Are Benefits of Foxwell NT530 VAG?
1. Offers OE-Level Diagnosis at Unbeatable Value.
The NT530 for VAG can
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
- Displays freeze frame data
Perfect for diagnostic tests inside or outside of the car, and the clear menu makes it easy to operate.
2. Free to download the VAG software from official website.
Plus NT530 VAG also support adding extra software at any time you like, just need to purchase the related software here: NT530 Extra Software Authorization
3. User-Friendly for Workshop and Individual.
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
4. Lifetime free update
No anual subscription, you can get lifetime free update on the official webiste.
One-year warranty and no-worry return are offered.
5. NT530 for VAG supports professional service functions.
Foxwell NT530 Specifications:
- Oil Service Light Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated.
- Airbag (SRS) / Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system, airbags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrate sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you to perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Display: 2.8”TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
CTN MEAS: 456*442*515mm
Foxwell NT530 Package Included:
1pc x Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scan Tool for VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x USB Mini Cable
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery :
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)EMS Shipping:
When the address is remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.Fedex Shipping:
Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Usually orders below US$150 will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat air mail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) Ship From US, UK, EU. Item title marked "US Ship" or "US/ UK/ EU Ship" usually in stock. For EU and UK, US countries, we will send packages from overseas warehouse, 3-5 working days delivery with no tax.US Ship
: For US delivery, we will use DHL or USPS ship from US warehouse. It usually takes about 3-5 working days to arrive.EU Ship:
For EU Countries,
we will send it from Czech warehouse by DHL or Hermes. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen for you by default.UK Ship:
For UK delivery, we will use Royalmail 24 hours or 48 hours, it will take about 2-4 working days to arrive.