Foxwell NT530 with One Free software for Aston Martin
Foxwell NT530 Aston Martin Multi-System Scanner Works with Latest 1996-2020 Vehicles for Aston Martin
The Foxwell NT530 is the successor to the hugely popular NT520 Pro and NT510 Pro, but is based upon a new platform for faster performance and easier updates. It is a low-cost handheld scan tool that offers comprehensive coverage for a single car manufacturer - ideal for specialist garages and car enthusiasts.
What Can Foxwell NT530 Aston Martin Do for Your Car?
- Functions: All system diagnostics, all special functions.
- Coverage: Compatible with global OBDI/OBDII/EOBD. All System Diagnosis from 1996 to 2020, and part of latest 2021.
- Software: Comes with one software for free. Also can add extra software here : NT530 Software Authorization
- Download: Lifetime Free Update. All software can be downloaded from Foxassist APP, FoxAssistSetup_V1.10.002.exe Update Guide: Foxwell NT530 Software Installation Guide
- Update Require OS: Windows OS, can not work on MAC OS currently, please kindly noted.
- User Manual: Foxwell NT530 Manual_English_V1.02
- Lifetime Free Technical Support Get supports from engineers from Foxwell directly. Please contact us freely if you have any problem about the products
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD compliant cars (all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant cars
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- 2.8 inch backlit colour LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car's diagnostic port
- FREE Lifetime Software Updates after registration
- 1 year warranty
Coverage correct as of April 2020.
Models must have 16-pin diagnostic connector.
Aston Martin Funciton List>>
Top Reasons to get the Foxwell NT530 pro:
1.Foxwell NT530 Offers OE-Level Diagnosis at Unbeatable Value.
- Gets access to all electronic systems
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
- Retrieves ECU information
- Displays freeze frame data
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
2. Foxwell NT530 Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
3. Foxwell NT530 Vehicle coverage:
Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Fiat, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Lexus, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter Toyota, Vauxhall, VW
4. Lifetime Free Update
- Works with the latest 2018/2019 models
- It is free update for lifetime after your purchase
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
5. User-Friendly for Workshop and Individual.
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
Foxwell NT530 Specifications:
Display: 2.8”TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
CTN MEAS: 456*442*515mm
1pc x NT530 Pro Multi-System Scan Tool
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery :
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)EMS Shipping:
When the address is remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.Fedex Shipping:
Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Usually orders below US$150 will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat air mail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) Ship From US, UK, EU. Item title marked "US Ship" or "US/ UK/ EU Ship" usually in stock. For EU and UK, US countries, we will send packages from overseas warehouse, 3-5 working days delivery with no tax.US Ship
: For US delivery, we will use DHL or USPS ship from US warehouse. It usually takes about 3-5 working days to arrive.EU Ship:
For EU Countries,
we will send it from Czech warehouse by DHL or Hermes. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen for you by default.UK Ship:
For UK delivery, we will use Royalmail 24 hours or 48 hours, it will take about 2-4 working days to arrive.