- BT-705 battery analyzer provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
- BT-705 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
BT-705 Battery Analyzer for 12V and 24V
Top 8 Reasons to buy BT-705 Battery Analyzer:
1. Battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and make sure your battery functions well.
2. Selections for application/battery location/post type/battery type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
3. Charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots faulty charging system.
4. Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
5. Support Multi-languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
6. View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer
7. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
8. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop enviroment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
Foxwell BT-705 Specifications
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixels,graphic
Dimensions: 190*90*36mm (L*W*H)
Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
Net Weight: 1.2KG
Foxwell BT-705 Package including:
1pc×Battery Analyzer BT-705 Main Unit
1pc× Carry pouch
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.New Arrival!!! Foxwell NT650 Service Reset Tool in Stock Now!Scan FoxwellTool QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone: