- AutoMaster Pro NT624 cover more than 58 vehicle brand full system diagnosis.
- NT624 show live data in text and graph format.
- Support multi-languages, can full fill customer needs from different countries.
- NT624 stands out in a variety of similar tools by delivering wider coverage of vehicles, more accurate diagnosis, more reliable performance and better user experience.
AutoMaster Pro NT624 Elite Full System All Brand Scanner (Stop Production, will send the NT680 instead)
Top 7 Reasons to Get NT624 Full System Scanner
1. Full range vehicle coverage. Support more than 58 brand vehicles from American, Aisan and European.
USA Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM(For Brazil Market only)
Asia Pacific Coverage:
Acura, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Daewoo, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Hyundai, Inifiniti, Isuzu, JAC, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, LandRover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, OPEL, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
French & Italian Coverage:
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault
Attention: NT624 Software package do not including AU FORD and AU Holden.
NT624 Full System Scanner Features and Benefits
- Coverage includes 58 manufacturers
- Works on the latest 2015 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of all systems
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges PID graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
2. NT624 having access to a vast range of controllers(ABS, airbag, instrument cluster,etc.). NT624 automatically scans all diagnosable electronic control units on a vehicle, instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with a single click.
3. NT624 lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. It automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
4. NT624 shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and funcational look at live data possible.
5. NT624 support online update, enjoy life time free update, no need to pay for the update from now on!
You will always get the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips.
6. The easy yet elegant design of this series was developed by technicans for technicans. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 4.3" color display together make the series extermely easy to use.
7. NT624 is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. The secure fit, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your scan tool will be around for a long time.
NT624 Full System Scanner Specifications
Display: Backlit, 480*272 TFT color display
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Dimensions: 200*130*40mm (L*W*H)
Blow molding case: 330*220*80mm (LWH)
1 pc x NT624 Scan Tool
1 pc x User’s Guide
1 pc x Memory Card
1 pc x USB Cable
1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
1 pc x Blow molding case
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery :
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)EMS Shipping:
When the address is remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.Fedex Shipping:
Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Usually orders below US$150 will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat air mail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) Ship From US, UK, EU. Item title marked "US Ship" or "US/ UK/ EU Ship" usually in stock. For EU and UK, US countries, we will send packages from overseas warehouse, 3-5 working days delivery with no tax.US Ship
: For US delivery, we will use DHL or USPS ship from US warehouse. It usually takes about 3-5 working days to arrive.EU Ship:
For EU Countries,
we will send it from Czech warehouse by DHL or Hermes. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen for you by default.UK Ship:
For UK delivery, we will use Royalmail 24 hours or 48 hours, it will take about 2-4 working days to arrive.