Foxwell NT680 Pro all systems diagnostic car Scan Tool Manual
- Item No. SC406-CFull
- Free Shipping
This is NT680 Pro Full Version with All Adapters.
NT680 Pro supports all system diagnostic + Oil Light/Service Reset +EPB + BRT + DPF + TPS/TBA + SAS + CVT + Gear Learning + TPMS + Injector Coding + Odometer
Foxwell NT680 Pro / Lite scan tool registration and update procedure
Foxwell NT680 Pro / Lite scan tool registration and update procedure Below:
All of Foxwell NT680 Pro
, NT680, NT680 Lite
share the same registration and update method.
Part 1: How to register Foxwell NT680 Pro / Lite
Step 1. Create an account
You firstly need to create an account with Foxwell and register your tool.
This must be done through the FoxAssist update software.
, click on “Products, then “NT680 Pro”, scroll down until you can see “Download” and click on ” FoxAssistSetup_V1.04.010.exe” to download in a few seconds.
The file downloaded will be a compressed zip file.
Open that file and run the installer inside it.
Please note: the installer will also install a Microsoft Visual C++ runtime – this is required for the software to run. It may require a Windows restart after installation before first use.
Once installed (following a Windows restart if required), open the FoxAssist software.
– Click the Register button.
On the registration form:
– Fill in your email address and your choice of password.
– Then press the ‘Send Code’ button, and wait for a confirmation message.
This will immediately email you a verification code (valid for 10 minutes) to confirm the email address is correct.
** Do NOT press the button more than once, as each press generates a new code, invalidating the previous one – it may take up to 10 seconds for the confirmation message to appear **
– Check your email for that code, enter it, then click the Free Registration button to complete registration.
– Once the details are accepted you will be returned to the main screen.
– Enter your email address and password, then click ‘Sign In’.
Step 2. Add your tool to the account
– Connect the tool to your PC using the supplied USB cable.
– Once the Main Menu has loaded, select the ‘Update’ option on the tool.
– The tool will enter update mode, and Windows should now see it as a ‘USB Drive’.
– In the FoxAssist software on the PC, the tool’s serial number should now have been detected and will be displayed in the top-right corner.
– Select the ‘Activation’ tab on the left side.
– The tool’s serial number should be displayed at the top of the page, next to an ‘Activation’ button.
– Press the Activation button to activate the tool and register it to your account.
– A ‘successful activation’ confirmation message should be displayed, then the tool’s serial number will move to the ‘Activated’ section.
– Now close the FoxAssist software.
Register Update Foxwell Nt680 Pro Lite 11
Part 2: Update your tool Foxwell NT680 Pro / Lite
– To update your tool, connect it via the USB cable and select the ‘Update’ mode as before.
– Once Windows has detected the SD card drive, run the FoxAssist software and login again.
– The software should automatically detect the tool and show you a list of installed software.
– Any available updates will already be ticked (if none can be ticked, you are up to date!)
– Click the Upgrade button to download and install available updates.
– When all updates are installed, close FoxAssist, then press the ‘Enter’ button on the tool to return to the Main Menu.
– You can now disconnect the USB cable.