Feedback on Foxwell NT530 Multi-system Scanner Customer Reviews and FAQ
Foxwell NT530 Customer Feedback & FAQ:
I purchased the NT530 BMW and have 2 question.
1. How many different makes can this model support simultaneously if i buy the vehicle support.
2. What are the differences between the NT510 and the NT520 and NT530
1. Generally, there is no limit on how many you obtain the software. However, due to the SD card limited capacity, only up to 5 vehicle
software can be downloaded in one SD card at a time. If you need to install others, need to uninstall one of them and download the one you need when you need.
2. There are no big difference between them on functions, the NT530 is the newest updated version to replace the NT510, NT520. It updates the firmware and adds newer car models which NT520 and NT510 can not do. Like Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault.
Also, it can do BMW F series vehicles, while NT510 and NT520 can not.
Without the special vehicle program, how does the 530 differ from the 650?
The NT530 without loading specific software only have OBDii engine code reading function.
The NT650 only able to do special functions. It can not do full system diagnostic.
While the NT530 comes with one vehicle software for free, and could do all functions, but just for one specific vehicle make. You can add extra at 60USD each.
I have a 2006 bmw 325 and 2014 Audi Q5. I see you have a two software bundle for the 530… i have a few questions:
1. i'm a mac user so does the software work for mac to load on the scanner?
2. which scanner is best for me for both bmw and Cadillac?
3. do you have free shipping to Canada and how long approximately to get to me in Canada?
Here are answers to your questions:
1. The Foxassist installer can not work on MAC, only compatible with Windows systems. You may need to borrow one Windows pc from your friend.
2. The NT530 would be the best choice for BMW. And you can add the VW software as second one for your 2014 Audi Q5
3. We offer DHL free shipping to Canada and the extimated time is 3-6 working days.
Best scanner for a 2001 BMW 325i (e46), that provides a complete reading of engine, transmission, abs, etc. Secondary can the scanner software be upgrade for usage on a 2005 Honda Ridgeline. The scanner will be for DIY not shop.
We would recommend you the NT530 scanner with 2 software.
Here is the link:
Diagnostic scan tool.Hi I have a Mercedes w210 1996 e320.It does not have an obd2 port,but the 38 pin port under the hood.Can you supply a product that is compatible for this car.
We would recommend the NT520 with 38 pin connector package.
WILL THE NT 530 WORK WITH BMW F 10 MODEL?
Yes, the NT530 is the newly updated version, it fixed the bug and will support BMW F series now.
Foxwell NT530 Reviews:
This NT520 is way beyond my expectations, It out performs the big dollar scanners.
Totally happy with this purchase. You cant go wrong with this one!
I purchased the nt530 with the Land Rover / Jaguar program after extensive research. At first I was skeptical about its abilities but after the download and update I am very pleased with its performance. Also I can download all my other vehicles to it. Best tool investment I've made in a while. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Foxwell.
hi thanks i had a problem with my fn2 type r after cleaning my throttle body the honda dealers @cribbs causeway did not know what the problem was with the revs hanging and going up when shifting . i fixed this problem by doing a simple tps reset with this device thanks a lot got my nice driving car back well worth the money
I did not know it was not self powered. You have to plug it into a laptop or USB port in the car. It doesn't seem that hard to do. Every other hand held ANYTHING I own is either rechargeable, or battery powered