NT640 especially made for American market, support full system diagnose, EPB and Oil reset function.
AutoMaster Pro NT640 for American-Makes All System+ EPB+ Oil Service Scanner
NT640 Vehicle Coverage:
Provides workshops, technicians and enthusiasts alike affordable professional diagnostic solutions
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM( for Brazil market only)
Top 7 Reasons to Get NT640:
1. NT640 having access to a vast range of controllers(ABS, airbag, instrument cluster,etc.). NT640 automatically scans all diagnosable electronic control units on a vehicle, instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with a single click.
2. NT640 lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. It automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
3. NT640 shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and funcational look at live data possible.
4. With just one single tool, you will also have the benefits of oil light reset and EPB Services. Oil changes are the #1 service your shop will perform each year, and an incrasing number of vehicles are equipped with electronic parking brake system.
5. 18 Months free update, you will always get the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips.
6. The easy yet elegant design of this series was developed by technicans for technicans. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 4.3" color display together make the series extermely easy to use.
7. NT640 is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. The secure fit, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your scan tool will be around for a long time.
Display: Backlit, 480*272 TFT color display
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Dimensions: 200*130*40mm (L*W*H)
Blow molding case: 330*220*80mm (LWH)
1 pc x NT640 Scan Tool
1 pc x User’s Guide
1 pc x Memory Card
1 pc x USB Cable
1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.Scan FoxwellTool QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone: