Foxwell NT301 OBD Code Reader Review
Latest price:US$64.99US$59.998% off
- Item No. SC268
- Free Shipping
NT301 CAN OBDII EOBD Code reader is 2.8’ TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
NT301 CAN OBDII EOBD Code Reader offers useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles
1) It’s going good, mate good. Just mainly checking codes. It’s so much easier just to plug it in rather than the other scanner looking for keys and things.
2) Purchased a NT301 to diagnose a fault on my 2014 Hyundai Veloster.
It’s a easy and straight forward machine to use and very highly recommended I have used mine heaps since.
3) This OBDII scan tool has a large color LCD display to make navigation very simple and easy. The tool is protected by a rubber surround to absorb any minor shock from use. The unit does not require any batteries to operate. Most cars manufactured from 1996 will support OBDII diagnostic. All you need to do is plug it into your car's OBDII (DLC) port and it will power up using the car's power. You can then start the vehicle to read any trouble codes or pending codes. If there are trouble codes, you can use this tool to erase the code. Of course you should fix the issue or else the code will return.
The tool also have quick access buttons to read codes, erase codes, and I/M readiness check. There are 3 LEDs in the middle of the screen to show you if you have any trouble codes, or pending codes along with audible beeps. If you want to venture into more advanced features, this tool is able to show live data and record data. You can also connect the unit to a computer with the included USB cable to print the test result. There is an option to look up definition of trouble codes simply by entering the trouble code. Once you are done, just unplug the unit from the car and put away the tool. Can't be any simpler. Overall it's a well designed tool for all the DIYers.
4) Awesome,This OBD2 scanner doesn't require my phone to read the diagnostic, it has easily accessible buttons and large LCD screen. It works great with all of my cars and I haven't had any issues so far. I purchased this OBD2 scanner because it allows me to do my own diagnostics and decide wether or not I need to take my car into the mechanics. We also run into a lot of engine check lights due to accidentally forgetting to tighten the gas tank, this OBD2 scanner allows me to clear the engine check light in a minute.
I owned 1997 Toyota Camry and 2011 Honda Civic and Camry always have check engine light on. I like to do small repairs myself because It saves me a lot of money. I got this code reader to help me out with that. This code reader is very easy to use and comes with the instruction and they are very helpful. The reader also comes with the CD for the update. I had cheap one in the past but this one is a very good quality and very advance. I cleared my check light engine on the 1997 Camry and the car is good to go now. Great purchase!!
I have a question regarding OBD II SCAN TOOL – Your model NT301
Can you confirm meets requirement for each specifications as follows:
•Works with all vehicles that are OBD2 compliant (INCLUDING CAN ?)
•Support multiple trouble code requests?
•Review the emission readiness stausof OBD monitors?
•Determine the malfunctioning Indicator lamp (MIL) status?
• Retrieve VIN on vehicles that support the code?
Yes, the NT301 will meet all the requirements you listed above.
Q: Does this work on 2016 models
A: Yes, this scanner supports for the 12V voltage,16pin interface compliant US,European Asian OBDII vehicles.
Q: Will this work woth 2015 nissan altima?
A: Yes it will.
Q:Can it perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for 2009 tahoe?
A: Sorry, we regret to tell you that the foxwell nt301 can not perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for 2009 tahoe. We recommend the Foxwell NT510 GM diagnostic tool to use, it can perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for your car.
Can it perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for 2009 tahoe?Does this work on 2016 models